4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat.
Won't let me post a jpeg and don't have decent place to post it so hopefully description will suffice. I try to keep things simple Have Healbot on the left hand side along with my chat window and threat and healing meters. DBM is just down center screen. 5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs?
I Have been playing wow since late classic, but due to account hackage stopped playing right before firelands. I have played several MMOs Aion, Warhammer, Neverwinter, FF14, Tera, Rift, and ESO
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild.
My original guild from Classic to Cata fell apart due to some infighing and a splinter group. My current guild I am in is just too big and I feel like I will never have a shot to get into regular raiding group like I want to.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes.
Processor: AMD FX 8350 eight core RAM: 16 GB Video Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
8. List any prior raid experience.
Raided from BC to early Cata as the healing officer in a guild called Malefic. In BC we cleared all of the Eye, Serpentshrine, Kara, Gruul, up to Mother in BT, we able to get the Amani bear mounts from original ZA and beat the first 2 bosses in Sunwell. Wrath we cleared all raids and content, and we able to to most of the 10m an hard modes and some 25man hard modes in Ulduar, Trial and ICC. Cata we got to the final bosses in both TB and Nef, but guild fell apart before we could finish them. 9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future?
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset?
Yes to both of these
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable?
I have DBM Installed and use it. I also use healbot to make life simpler for me as well as Omen and
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions? Yeah run spectrum and have not had any issues with them at all. As long as the raid times that you posted are the times shouldn't have a problem putting that time to the side.
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list?
As of right now I pretty much need to upgrade a good chunk of my gear since I have to Pug content and I get stuck in to worst groups so gave up on trying at this point, however I do not plan to really do heavy raiding till BFA when gear resets.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things.
Yes. I am used to doing that. Used to be my old guilds flask master amd provider. Also farmed mats for crafting needed gear in BC when that was a thing. When I was an officer I used to help new members and try to help every member out.
15. Are you easily offended?
16. How did you hear about Exodus?
Saw post on guild recruitment
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus? When I read the post on the forums several things just stuck out to me. I like that it is a group of tight knit players, as I miss being a part of that environment. I miss the challenge of raiding (LFR doesn't cut it and Pugging is way to hit and miss). I like that that you have high expectations for raid members and look for long term commitment. I would be willing to pay a server transfer if I knew that I could be a regular member of this kid of guild environment.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable. I am very reliable and get along with almost everyone I meet. This likeability makes me easy to work with and I am very good with getting and giving suggestions to better myself and others. I am always prepared and while I take raiding seriously, I have a sense of humor about it and like to have a good time.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account?
In the past yes. My original account was hacked and Blizz refused to do anything about it due to it technically being a friends old account her gave me for free. However since I rejoined and set up a new bnet account for legion I have an authenticator and have not had a problem.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes? Gnomes are fun to punt. especially if you punt them into a dwarff
If you have any questions please ask. my Bnet is Roymanan#1194