1. What is your BattleTag, class, and spec? Are you willing to change your spec? Fox#1587. Warlock, primarily Affliction. Capable of all 3 specs and willing to play whatever compliments the composition.
2. How old are you? 31.
3. Post a link to your armory profile. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Almarax
4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat. https://imgur.com/a/tju1IsL
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs? I started on November 13th, 2004 in the Open Beta for World of Warcraft (I played Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft extensively and somehow received an open Beta invite in my email). I have played consistently since launch, primarily on my Undead Warlock but also on my Hunter, Warrior (Tank), Druid(Tank), and Priest (dps and healing).
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild. The Guild Master is taking the guild in a direction I do not agree with and does not take constructive criticism well when pointing out their glaring shortcomings as a mythic raider. The Raid Leader had no friends and made no concessions on this and made it very clear who was making very foolish mistakes (literally standing in bad and blowing people up for example). Our GM did not like being called out for requiring a battle rez and use of her legendary cloak within the beginning phases of most encounters. As an officer of the guild it was expected of me to be online almost every day, especially when the guild announced our break for BFA and the GM was not happy that I had recently bought a new house for my family and took the break to work on my house until the new expansion launched. Not looking for Drama I decided to step down and leave before any of that started.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). CPU- Intel i7 7700K 4.20 GHz Memory - G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 2x8GB, 3400 MHz Video - Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
8. List any prior raid experience. I have successfully completed nearly all Raid content in its current tier (mostly normal, some heroic) across all expansions. My recent promotion and improved work schedule allowed me to dedicate time to pushing Mythic progression, clearing 5/11 Mythic Antorus.
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future? I and Active-Duty Military and my current work schedule for next few years will be 0700-1630 M-F and one weekend a month. Your raid schedule is perfectly compatible with my work schedule.
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset? Yes to both.
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable? Right off the bat Im going to say that I hate Elvui. I respect its flexibility but never enjoyed using it. That being said, I frequently adjust my addons to whatever I need to have at the time. My go-to Addon is Weak Auras. I have multiple personal strings created for many of my classes that fold into themselves depending on what the spec is. I use Weak Auras for Boss encounters, internal CD monitoring and hidden cooldowns on unspecified's. Quartz is another addon I use, I have found its latency to be among the lowest of any cast bar addons I have used before and its flexibility works well for my needs. I may sound old school with this but I also really enjoy the use of Titan Panel. I like having a minor portion of the top of my screen displaying all of my useful info whenever I need to glance at it. Bartender is my go-to action bar addon and have used it the longest of any addon I currently use (outside of DBM). Tidy Plates, Sexy Map, Mapster, Announce Interrupts, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Keystones and AIO are also core addons I have come to enjoy over the years. I also use Details! for my dps measuring.
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions? I cannot make that promise (nature happens) but I am almost always reliably connected and have a 400mb/s cable connection.
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list? Not currently, I have retired all of my gear sets and am preparing for BFA. However- prior to that I utilized the addons SimC, SimperMut and the website Raidbots to measure my average dps, my best gear combinations and my stat priorities and breakpoints.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things.
I am very team-oriented. I provided every cauldron/potion for my previous guild and made sure one way or another our Guild Bank was always stocked for our Raid Nights.
15. Are you easily offended? I'm in the military...
16. How did you hear about Exodus? Guild Recruitment Forums.
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus? I'm looking for a new community and Raid team to be apart of for clearing content in BFA and beyond.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable. I doubt I can provide anything you don't already have. I am a reliable player with leadership experience and am capable of following orders. I can parse decently on fights and I can learn boss fights fairly quick due to my previous raiding experience and am capable of explaining how encounters work to people who are inexperienced in a way that is easily understood.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account? No and yes I do have an Authenticator.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes? I hate Gnomes. They are a weak parody Goblins but literally worse in every single way. They are not funny, they are not cute, and they do not contribute with the quality of the game. If I could make one change in this game it would be to delete that race. As far as contributing to whatever war you are currently waging against that race in particular, there is nothing I can see to provide other than 100% War-Mode enabled and logging over to my Alliance alts on the server and looking for any Gnomes in the current zone.