1. What is your BattleTag, class, and spec? Are you willing to change your spec? Eluv#1891, Resto Druid, and I wouldn't be Mythic quality on other specs
2. How old are you? 29 3. Post a link to your armory profile. *https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/ravencrest/Eluv
4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat. *https://imgur.com/WdiRv0G
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs? Off and on since Wrath launch
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild. I played progression raiding (US top 100) back in Wrath, but Cata killed that guild, and soured me on the whole idea. After that I went back to the casual (but still raiding) guild I'd first joined, and have played with them for bits and pieces of every expansion. They've always put in top 200 hours to get top 2000 results, and while there are some tiers where I was very active, there are others (most really) where I was completely absent. BFA looks pretty compelling from what I've seen, and played on the beta, so I'd like to get back into the swing of competitive raiding.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes. 1070, 16 GB, Intel 8350k
8. List any prior raid experience. See above, progression 4 hours x 4 nights weekly during mid to late Wrath, then a hodge podge of everything else since then. The most notable pieces were a US 13 N LK kill, US 79 H LK kill, and A Tribute to Immortality.
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future? I'm in a salaried position, with some flexibility to shift my schedule daily. The only conflicts that are likely to happen are around holidays.
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset? Yes and yes.
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable? Apart from DBM, I need Grid, Clique, and WeakAuras to be functional, and strongly prefer an action bar, unit frame, nameplate, and castbar addon. I'm more agnostic about which on these, so long as they've got the key features.
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions? You betcha.
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list? At the moment I'm planning for BFA levelling, given the irrelevance of my gear for anything else at this point, which mostly means looking for replacements for low ilvl pieces, while trying to preserve set bonuses. That said, I'll usually do one of three things to sort out a BiS list - consult Icy Veins, consult other sources (e.g. forums both official and otherwise), or use the Resto Druid Stat Weights Weakaura to effectively "sim" my weights by measuring in combat performance. I'll mention however, that while healer stat weights are absolutely a thing, I feel they're more fluid on average than for DPS players, given their dependence on the fight's damage profile, the tank you're healing, and the rest of the healers in the raid. All of those can make conventional wisdom regarding a particular spec not apply to your particular situation. That's not to say I disregard it - like I said, I often check up on what others are theorycrafting, I just take it with a grain of salt, and make sure their ideas apply as expected to what's happening in my raid.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things. I play world of warcraft, not world of raiding, and sometimes that means I go herb for an hour or two. Anecdotally, you might recall that on cata launch, they introduced cauldrons, but only unlockable via guild achievement. At the time, you needed to craft 10k flasks (as a guild) to earn the 10 man recipe, and 25k to earn the 25 man recipe. After some numerically included forum-goers ran the numbers, and pointed out that you'd only go through that many flasks 90% of the way through the expansion, they reduced the requirements to 1k an 2.5k. HOWEVER, this was not before a handful of guilds (mine included...) took it upon themselves to earn the 10k cauldron at least - which meant I spent a whole lot of hours as a Walrus in Val'Shara that week.
15. Are you easily offended? Negative red leader.
16. How did you hear about Exodus?
Official recruitment forum.
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus? I have a full time job, and no desire to put in the necessary hours to be top 10, but I like raiding with other competent folks - working smart, not hard. In the guild I pop in and out of, I've nearly always been the shotcaller, and the "competent" healer, and I'd like to get beat sometimes. I'm also looking for a few consistent people to push high M+ keys with, but not to the exclusion of raiding.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable. I'm a tryhard, when it comes down to it. I like to win, and I like making choices and doing activities that set me up to win. That said, I've got a 9-5 white collar office job, so I've convinced some number of people that I'm normal enough to hire and pay - which is to say that while the above is true, I'm not so caught up in it that I've lost sight of normal human interaction.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account?
Not at the moment, don't have a problem turning it on.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes? Decline to comment.