1. What is your BattleTag, class, and spec? Are you willing to change your spec? Morphet#1110, Priest, Holy/Disc Yes if necessary, but I'd prefer to remain priest.
2. How old are you? 33
3. Post a link to your armory profile. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Lunalescaria
4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat. https://imgur.com/a/4XOis0k Top photo is Holy, bottom photo is Disc
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs? I have been playing WoW since Vanilla. I have skipped parts of some expansions, and Mists completely due to school. I have also played FF14. I have been fairly consistent throughout Legion raiding, however.
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild. I left Mars because I had a disagreement with the other officers on guild philosophy. They felt mandating everything, including precisely what add ons someone was using in raiding (outside of the obligatory DBM, etc), was something they felt they had to do. I felt that if we let people play how they feel comfortable, then the more skilled players would naturally utilizing the appropriate add ons to maximize their game play.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes. CPU- i7-4709 @ 3.6 GHz RAM- 12 GB Video- GeForce GTX 745
8. List any prior raid experience. EN- All of heroic, 1/9M HoV- Zero Nighthold- All of heroic ToS- All of heroic Antorus- All of heroic
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future? I do not foresee any conflicts, and I can attend all raid nights.
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset? Yes and Yes
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable? Yes, and Healbot/Decursive/Weakauras/GTFO
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions? Yes and Yes
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list? Yes, the trinket from Waycrest Manor. Also the Azerite powers I am seeking are PoM, Flash Heal, and Flash Heal.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things. Yes, Yes, and Yes.
15. Are you easily offended? As long as you do not insult gnomes.... oh wait... then no I am not easily offended.
16. How did you hear about Exodus? Guild recruitment forum
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus? I am seeking a long term stable guild that seeks mythic progression, but also allows for newer players to prove they belong.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable. I research my spec (a lot), I seek to maximize my performance (however I can), and I am highly competitive.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account? No and Yes
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes? Coming from the alliance I have a strong dislike of gnomes. They are always stealing my underpants....