4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat.
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs?
I am back to WoW from a long break (about 4 or 5 years). I have previous experience raiding since TBC
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild.
I stopped playing WoW due to family reasons. I would be glad to fully explain it via voice chat.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes.
CPU - AMD FX 9370 Eight Core Processor 4.40GHz RAM - 16GB Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
8. List any prior raid experience.
Prior raiding includes content from TBC to MoP.
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future?
Presently, my schedule will allow for this configuration. On rare occasion, I will not be able to attend, I will be make the proper notifications.
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset?
I have Discord installed and have access to working headsets.
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable?
I always run with DBM. I try to keep my UI free from clutter, but I use Healbot for raid PvE and PvP healing.
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions?
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list?
With the upcoming expansion, I would suggest that all of my equipment will be in need for upgrades. Presently, I have been utilizing the LFG raiding tool to complete raids, but I feel that this isn't challenging anymore.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things.
It's been a personal habit of mine to be kind to people on the internet, especially the ones who share the same interest as I do (WoW). Back when I could, I always kept the pally buffs up.
15. Are you easily offended?
Not at all.
16. How did you hear about Exodus?
I posted a request on the WoW guild recruitment forum; I am responding to said forum response.
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus?
I had very good friends playing WoW years ago and found the raiding experience to be what I was looking for. I enjoyed helping others and making friends. I hope to participate and help the guild achieve high tier endgame experiences.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable.
As you can infer from my post, I am a mature, stable individual who can contribute to the guild in terms of reliability and proficiency.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account?
Yes, I have Blizzard Authenticator linked to my cell phone.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes?
I've made an alt of each character or spec, gnomes aren't one of them.