Usually I don't kiss on the first date so here is half my WeakAuras
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs?
On and Off since end of Lich King
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild.
Took a Hiatus, guild was unstable to begin with and fell apart.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes.
FX-8350 Black Edition, MSI 970 Gaming, 8GB of Ram. Upgrading to 1070 / I7 before BFA (Refinanced my mortgage so it halted upgrades for the last 2 years.
8. List any prior raid experience.
DS- 6/8H when current TOES/MSV/HOF- 10/16H when current TOT- 4/12H when current SoO- 4/12H when current EN- 7/7H First week with M Nythendria down 1st week mythic opened Nighthold-10/10H
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future?
I work 9-5 Monday - Friday, there will be no issues with attendance
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset?
Yes I use discord, I have a gaming headset HyperX Cloud II
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable?
DBM, WeakAuras, GTFO, Quartz, Tell me When pretty much the majority of raiding ones.
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions?
Comcast, never have issues
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list?
In my freetime I sit and read the same forum posts 1000 times over and try to find different forum posts in regards to gear, stats, optimization. Also use addons like ASK MR ROBOT to see what they think for gear optimization or I just sim myself 1000 times.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things.
I've played on teams my whole life in RL, I understand the concept of One for All, for the greater of the guild / raid. I will help in every aspect of the game and that is not limited to just raiding
15. Are you easily offended?
I get offended if you dont't try to offend me. Inception
16. How did you hear about Exodus?
WOW Forum posted on my guild recruitment post.
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus?
I have porbably put up 15 guild recruitment posts in my WOW career and you guys have commented on 90% of them. Want to see if this is faith. Really, I want a home and not be a mutt anymore bouncing here and there
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable.
Dependable, Character, I can be a leader or a follower, Personality. I get in trouble alot in real life for putting everyone else before myself, it shows in game too. :)
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account?
Only people that can hack me are the people hacking the Presidential Race, the Russians.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes?
As long as they are legally here I have no problem with gnomes.
Thanks for the opportunity to apply. Look forward to the acceptance.