4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat. Ui on the Warlock This is basicly how my UI looks for every characters I have
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs? I've been playing wow for about 13 years. I have played GW2, but mostly WoW
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild. I left because I wasn't happy with the team when we were progressing in Antorus, It felt like ToS killed our team and people were not taking it seriously enough. I left with no drama the team after speaking with my old GM. The current guild I'm in on my Warlock is a different story. I was gearing my warlock for them to be able to progress on mythic with them, but life wasn't too kind and I had to stop playing wow because of health reason. I suppose they just forget about me.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes.
Computer specs CPU : Intel Cor I7-2600 CPU 3.40GHz (Yeah i know its a old cpu, still does the job) RAM : 24GB GPU : Nivida GTX 1070
8. List any prior raid experience. WoD : HFC AotC | 5/11M Legion : EN AotC | 1/7M ToV : AotC NH : AotC ToS : AotC AtBT : Aotc | 5/11M
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future?
My schedule is really stable, finishing at 12pm EST is perfect for me. I'm still a student so there is not really anything that will makes conflict with the raid schedule
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset?
Yes to both
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable?
I've been using DBM for so long I don't think I remember the last time I raid without it. Weak Auras and Details! are for me indispensable for raiding.
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions?
Yeah, it's pretty stable
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list?
Right now not really cause I don't actively raid atm. I know on the Warlock I need Kin'garoth's trinket, many weeks of Argus kill to upgrade the trinket and pretty much any mythic upgrade For the warrior, in the current tier he need pretty much everything, but I'm not to worry about it because I plan to play him more in BfA
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things.
Yeah, always willing to do anything for the guild. Changing spec, profession, leveling a new char, sitting or what ever need to be done.
15. Are you easily offended?
16. How did you hear about Exodus?
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus?
I mostly want a new home where I can raid and progress on the end game content every week. Something stable where I can make friends and mostly have fun with a new community of player :).
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable.
If you want someone that can take harsh criticism, be serious when it needs to be, do his job, I'm the man. I'm also really laid back and really nice. I can be very shy in the beginning and not talk very much but once i'm confortable, you'll hear my lovely accent almost everytime I'm in voice chat. I read logs the day after every raid to see what I can improve for the next raid. I'm generally on 1h or 2h before raid time farming stuff and then, at raid's door 30 minutes before raid and ready at the summon stone to summon people.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account?
Authenticator enable + SMS secure thing on too.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes?