1. What is your BattleTag, class, and spec? Are you willing to change your spec? fatalfeniix#1753, Druid, Feral. I am willing to change spec and class if needed, i've got a 110 of each class besides priest.
2. How old are you? 22
3. Post a link to your armory profile. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/rawrdrood
4. Post a link to a screenshot of your user interface in raid combat. https://imgur.com/gallery/8tLaAOo
5. How long have you been playing WoW? Have you played any other MMOs? I've played since WOTLK, raiding since cataclysm. Only other MMO i've played is guild wars 2
6. Explain the circumstances for leaving your previous/current guild. No direct reason, would like to find a more tight knit raid guild i feel more comfortable in.
7. List your computer specs (CPU, RAM, Video Card). To find CPU & RAM information on a Windows PC, right click on My Computer and select Properties. To find Video Card information right click on the desktop, select Properties and the Settings tab. Macs are for gnomes. 16gig RAM, INTEL I7-7770 MSI 7. NVIDIA GFORCE GTX 1060
8. List any prior raid experience. I've been progression raiding since dragon soul. I have raided in every expansion since.
9. Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm Central Time. Raiders are expected to attend every raid, or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. How stable is your schedule, and do you foresee any scheduling conflicts in the near future? I am in the military, but work a set schedule since i'm police. so schedule will not be an issue for me.
10. Do you have Discord client installed? Do you have a working headset? Yes, and Yes
11. We require all raiders to be running Deadly Boss Mods. Do you have this addon running reliably on your computer, and what other addons do you find indispensable? I have DBM, I don't have any other addons i rely on but do utilize other addons
12. Do you have a reliable internet connection? Are you able to play for extended periods of time without interruptions? Yes, no interruptions.
13. Do you have a list of gear upgrades you need? If so, how did you come up with this list? I do not at the moment due to it being the end of antorus.
14. Are you a team player? Do you understand that you will sometimes be asked to do things that you don't like for the sake of the guild? This may include changing specs, farming mats, sitting out, as well as on occasion helping guild mates with random things. I am extremely versatile and can switch spec, and even class. i always have a secondary class that can do the same dps/tank/heal for my main if its better for specific fights etc.
15. Are you easily offended? Not at all
16. How did you hear about Exodus? battle net guild recruitment posts
17. Why do you want to be in Exodus? i enjoy raiding in a friendly yet serious environment. Plus it seems this guild is tight knit.
18. Why should Exodus want you? Describe what you can uniquely contribute that would make you valuable. i'm willing to play any and all classes/specs required and can effectively dps as range or melee, and can play as a tank or healer.
19. We expect our raiders to do everything in their power to ensure their accounts remain secure. Have you been hacked in the past, and do you have a Blizzard Authenticator enabled on your account? I've never been hacked i use a blizzard Authenticator and no-one has access to my account besides my self.
20. How do you feel about gnomes, and how can you contribute to the Exodus war on gnomes? Gnomes... ugh. i've been trying to infiltrate Blizzard and remove the race my self.